Sunday, April 29, 2012

Participate!


A couple weeks ago I was trying to think of new post ideas for my blog.

I thought “Allie Brosh and Jenny Lawson have great blogs. I wish my blog could be that awesome.”

Then I noticed that they’ve both done at least one interview post. For Allie, she did a post on Hyperbole and a Half where she asked her readers to submit questions to her, and for Jenny, she was either interviewed by a friend or by some important person.

And since all of my readers are either my friends or important to me (usually both) I’ve decided I want to do an interview post too!

If you want to submit a question, you can do so by either posting a comment or emailing me at AnastasiaAnarama@aol.com.

Or, if you know me in person, as I suspect many of you do, you can ask me in whatever way you want.

Since I’m not sure how many people are actually going to do this, I’m not putting a limit on how many questions each person can ask. Ask as many as you want!

Also, when you submit your question(s), let me know if you want me to refer to you by your real name, your screen name, or a fake name (you can also pick your fake name if you want – I recommend Shaniqua because it’s funny).

I’ll be accepting question submissions until May 31st and I’ll probably only do this if enough people participate.

So you should totally do this because I think it will be really fun.

And, you can ask me serious questions if you want, but there’s a good chance you won’t get a serious answer.

Part two of “College: A Wrap Up (And Also Boobies!)” will be up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment