Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tie My Shoes

So, my full name is Anastasia.




And this is why I love Urban Dictionary. Honestly, they couldn’t have been more right.



But I think they could have done a better job on my middle name.


 

Come on, Urban Dictionary. How is this the number one result? I don’t really know what to say about the name Ariel either, but the other results aren't much better.

But my first name more than makes up for that.



Anyway, I hope to have a real post up soon. This is just kind of a transition post since I haven’t done a real one in a while. Sorry I’m a terrible blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Everything in Urban Dictionary links to sex.
    I've got
    "
    Glorious manly man born from the ashes of 10,000 dragons. He is a college student but is a Magic master, professional MMA fighter, and kitten rescuer in his spare time.
    Wen has no parents since he was born from the ashes of 10,000 dragons."
    right beside
    "
    1) pathetic asian boy who can't get an A in Cordero's class
    2) likes Michelle Lee but will never realize his dream
    3) see nub
    4) see gay
    \/\/ 3 /\/ 1 5 /\/ u B"
    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete